Thursday, December 16, 2010

Primo Neighborhood Bar & Grill - Fayetteville, AR

A fantastic neighborhood bar & grill on Crossover. Primo. My 2nd stop in this area. Great food, cold beverages, and great atmosphere. Northwest Arkansas needs more neighborhood bar & grills. I hope this is the first of many. It's in the old Bizy's restaurant and they redesigned the whole inside to a very cozy place. It was packed on the Friday night we went.
Primo Tenders:

You get 8 fairly large hand battered tenders. Very impressive because these days it's usually about 4. All for $6.95. They are lightly battered with a seasoning with a little kick to them. They remind me of the tenders Fuzzy's Bar & Grill used to serve before it closed in the late 90's. (Side note: If you ever used to get the famous beef eater at Fuzzy's I've been told they are serving the exact recipe at On the Mark Bar & Grill.)

9 out of 10 clucks

Fries:

Gotta tell you these were wonderful. I think the best I've ever had. Not kidding. They are fresh cut fries. Spicy. The chef told me he uses Old Bay seasoning and some light baking dust. He does blanche the fries. Which is dropping the fries in the fryer for about 30 seconds and then pulls them out. Then drops them again to finish frying them. This process ensures the fries are cooked perfectly on the outside all the way through to the inside. Freaking awesome. You have to go and try them!

Drum roll please.......................

10 out of 10 fries

I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment